Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fall is in the air

I am so excited for fall! I couldn't even wait until the second week in September to decorate! I am loving how my front porch turned out. It's so warm and cozy for fall. I got the garlands at shopko-yes they have some cute things every now and then. The wreath I made last year and I also made the wood sign last fall too. The inspiration for the wood sign came from Ella Claire.
This project was super easy! I purchased the wood slice from Michaels for about $7 because I had a coupon. I then printed this free printable off, using tracing paper I traced the design onto the wood then went over it with a fine tip sharpie. Done! It couldn't of turned out better, I love it!  
If any of you are wondering where I got these antlers...I stole them from my Dad, screwed them on a wood plaque I bought then spray painted it. He wasn't very happy...but it looks cute right? ;) 

A few days later I cut a few pieces of wood and added them to the entryway. The candles look so pretty at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment