Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spring/Easter Decor

Okay I know I've been a slacker and haven't shared anything on here in awhile but... I finally have something to share and I am super excited about it! This is my spring decor and the start of my new entry!

Today is the day I was finally able to hang up my super cute rope mirror! I begged my husband for this mirror for Christmas and let's just say he spoils me :) Of course I got it from The Room Loft along with the turquoise sideboard. It is the cutest color of turquoise and goes perfectly in my house. If you know me I love anything rope or turquoise.




 You can print this spring printable at Happy Looks Good on You it worked perfectly with my new decor.
 This is my buffet table in my dining room. I printed off a few printables from Tator Tots and Jello and framed them. I added a few pops of spring with cadberry eggs, grass, and flowers.

 Next is my outdoor entryway...




Hope every one of you who read this gets inspired for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment